Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Review ; Forever

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
By: Maggie Stiefvater




A werewolf love story, continued from Shiver and Linger told from the point of view of Grace, Sam, Isabel, and Cole with a small prologue from Shelby. The series is set in the small fictional town of Mercy Falls.

Not only is Forever now one of the best books I have read in the past year and not only is Maggie Stiefvater now one of my top 5 fave authors ever, she managed to tear my heart in two and then glue it back together and did it in a surprising way.



I had faith in her to rekindle my love for the series even though Linger had left me with doubts. Those doubts being that the story would not be able to take a hold of me again like it had in Shiver and with this book she delivered! I hoped that Linger was the build up to great things and it absolutely was.

Not ever having doubt in Maggie Stiefvater's ability to paint her beautiful descriptions in any of her three books I have read, that always stayed throughout them all. Actually, this third book included more playful and expiremental structures, which I absolutely appreciated.

The most action and adventure so far is found within this third book of the series in the Mercy Falls world and I am looking forward to reading much more of Stiefvater's writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment